The building of the Stanislavsky Electric Theater at 23, Tverskaya Street, consists of two interconnected profitable houses of 1874 and 1888 united by internal passages. The mansion of 1874 was rebuilt in 1915 under a neoclassical cinema at the request of film-maker Abram Gehtman. During it's not too long existence, the electric theater "Ars", designed for 900 seats and having two foyers, was famous as one of the most fashionable establishments in the city. In 1950, the building was the Moscow drama theatre. Stanislavsky — the successor to the Opera and drama Studio of K. S. Stanislavsky, opened in 1935. The theatre opened after global refurbishment and rebranding under the direction of B. Y. Yukhananov in 2015.The symbolic legacy of these three locations: a cinema, an opera studio and a dramatic theatre, has been fully endorsed by the Stanislavsky Electrotheatre as it launches a new era.